Agni Systems Ltd. started ISP service in 1995. Initially only dial-up service was offered and later Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) and Wireless Broadband was added. The company was converted to a public listed firm in 2003 and now trades on Dhaka and Chittagong stock exchanges under the symbol AGNISYSL. The company’s main office is located in Dhaka. It has access to well over twenty pops in the city and operates a branch office in Chittagong.
Agni Systems Limited is an Internet Service Provider and commenced its business operation with the distinct objective of providing Internet and related services within a reasonable cost for the overall economic development of the country.
Agni Systems has the following licenses from BTRC:
- Nationwide ISP license
- IPTSP (IP Telephony Service Provider) license
- VSAT Operator license
- 3.5 GHz Frequency allocation
- Permission for use of VSAT for Satellite backup
Products and services
Agni Systems has been offering Internet and corporate network solutions to individuals and corporate offices since 1995. Agni now has a country wide coverage and offers the following services to its customers:
- Fibre Optic Broadband for Businesses and Homes
- Wireless Broadband for Businesses
- Data/VPN connectivity between branch offices
- IP Telephony Services for individuals, offices, multiple offices
- Domain name registration and hosting
- Web design and hosting solutions
- Hosted Email solutions
Agni is involved in import and deployment of Telecom equipment from globally giant vendors like Huwaei, Airspan, MOTOROLA, CISCO, etc. Agni is also involved in import and distribution of network related products manufactured by ZyXEL, Yealink, Draytek, Ubiquity, Welltech, etc.
Agni Systems Ltd.,