Does this listing belong to you or your company?
Create an account now and claim this listing.
Established in 2006, Energypac Agro Limited (EAL) specializes in design, research, development and marketing of seeds and agro-products of superior quality. As a leading Agricultural company, we are committed to Good Agricultural Practices and creating opportunities for our farmers to prosper from improved on-farm productivity and yield, through the sustainable use of quality seeds and other required inputs. At EAL, we aim to promote commercial agriculture as an engine for rural development, industrialization and greater employment for poor masses.
- Department of Agricultural Extension, Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation. Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh Rice Research Institute ( BRRI)
- Bangladesh Agricultural Institute ( BARI)
- International Finance Corporation ( IFC), South Asia Enterprise Development Facility ( SEDF)- World Bank Group
- Rangpur Dinajpur Rural Service ( RDRS)
- Reputed seed companies and research stations of India, China & Srilanka
- Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh & Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Agricultural University (BSMRAU)
- Soil Resource Development Institute ( SRDI)
- Department of Forests and Environment
- Local and Foreign NGOs
- To produce about 3000 tons of quality seeds of major crops under our own supervision, scientifically process and deliver them to the farmers. We plan to market 300 tons of high quality hybrid rice from China and 200 tons of Hybrid Maize from China in 2007.
- To obtain about 5000 tons of maize and vegetables for commercial purposes including value addition for local and foreign markets.
- To market about 200 tons of quality vegetable seeds for the farmers and traders.
- To develop suitable hybrid rice, maize and vegetable varieties for different agro-ecological situations of the country.
- To develop ideal product and technology mix for export; diversify into other allied areas such as farm mechanization, coconut coir processing and trading.
Our mission is to be become the leader in quality seed production and other agricultural products inside the country and in our neighboring region. With our long professional skill and infrastructure support we have embarked into developing superior crop seeds that are disease and stress tolerant, high yielding and widely acceptable by the farmers for own consumption and target markets. We intend to contribute significantly to greening the environment and national food and nutritional security
Plan to Become the Leader:
Through thoughtful planning and perfectly conducted research, we hope to develop superior hybrids in all the important field and horticultural crops for various agro-climatic regions in the country. EAL will also continue to identify, conserve and multiply superior germplasms of important horticultural and agricultural species through modern breeding techniques. We will also develop ideal product and technology mix for export; diversify into other allied areas (such as fertilizer production and trading) and intensify its research-to- land programme for the upliftment of the economic well being of our farming community.
Research & Development:
Main Activities of R&D
- Varietals screening including testing hybrids.
- Testing cultivar performance.
- Stock seed production.
- Development of hybrid varieties
- Germplasm collection & conservation.
- Developing of own Hybrid Rice in collaboration with China
- Direct field Supervision of the Experts