Aims and Objectives of Gulshan Youth Club
- To promote culture, sports, religious and other youth activities.
- To promote and activate the sense of social service among the residence of the Gulshan community.
- To promote friendship, fellowship and natural understanding amoung the memebers of youth club.
- To organise cultrural shows, stage dramas, musical soirees etc. from time to time either alone or in collaboration with similar Clubs in the country.
- To improve, manage, develop and prepare lands for playing tennis, football, cricket, hockey, basketball, squash, athletic & sports, billiard, karate, rowing and other indoor and outdoor games.
- To invest the monies of the Club not immediatedly required upon such securities and in such manner as may from time to time be determined.
- To enter into any arrangements with any authorities, Municipal, local or otherwise, Club, Syndicate, Trust, Firm, Person, or Committee that may seem conducive to the Club’s objects.
- To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the objective of the Club.
- The income and property of the Club, however derived, shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the object of the Club as set forth.
- Any person residing in Gulshan, irrespective of sex shall be eligible to be a member of this Club for which he/she shall be required to apply in prescribed form provided by the executive committee of Gulshan Youth Club.
Gulshan Youth Club,