- a. Civilian must give booking through military officers.
- b. Pay cottage rent from any branch of Trust/Islami Bank by TT/Online.
- c. Visitors must send the information (Name of Sender, Name of Branch, Total Amount, Payment date, TT/Transaction no and desired date of booking) to Nilgiri authority (01769299999) after payment.
- d. Wait for 48 hours for our confirmation reply after sending visitors above information.
- e. Money must be deposited within 3 working days after receiving SMS from Nilgiri authority.
- f. Money receipt must be deposited to Nilgiri Hill Resort for adjusting dues.
- g. Booking money is non-refundable.
- h. Maintain proper discipline/policy in the resort.
Does this listing belong to you or your company?
Create an account now and claim this listing.
Nilgiri is one of the tallest peaks and beautiful place in Bangladesh,
Surrounded by beautiful hilly natural views and clouds most of the time. An esthetic place for enjoying serenity with ultimate relaxation away from city boredom.You will find yourself in the embrace of the clouds. Its located in Thansi Upozilla in Bandarban district which is lies 48 km away from the Bandarban town. There is beautiful resort in the top of the mountain maintained by Bandarban Officers Club sister concern of Bangladesh Army . Booking is done through 69 Infantry Brigade Headquarters in Bandarban Cantoment. There are five well furnished cottages ranging from Tk.5000-12000. There are also three tents having 4 beds each @2500 per tent. Foreign tourist will be restricted there. There is a standard restaurant and helipad is available for traveling by Helicopter.
- MARMA REESA-1
- MARMA REESA-2
- TEHKHO REESA-1
- TEHKHO REESA-2