Does this listing belong to you or your company?
Create an account now and claim this listing.
Guests can find our hotel counter located at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport arrival lounge. Our Airport officers are available round the clock at the counter to welcome our guests and escort you to your transportation.Airport Transfer Services
- Airport Limo Service – Brand new Mitsubishi Outlander SUV limousine service is available at US$50 per vehicle each way.
- Shuttle Transport – Shuttle transport is available to and from airport at US$10 per person each way.
- Personal Limo Service – Chauffeur-driven Mitsubishi Outlander SUV is also available for exclusive personal use during your stay.
- Drive south via Airport Road 10 km to Mohakhali Flyover.
- Drive straight through Tongi Diversion Road Traffic Signal and immediately afterwards turn right towards Karwan Bazar.
- The Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka hotel is on the left.
The historic city of Dhaka, the capital, lies on the banks of the river Buriganga in the centre of Bangladesh. The old town of Dhaka, south of the city centre, is the site of most of the tourist attractions, including the Lalbagh Fort, the Star Mosque, and the Ahsan Manzil Palace Museum.The city of Dhaka was predominantly a city of the Mughals, whose governors and viceroys built several palaces, mosques and katras. Dhaka’s finest specimen of this time is the Aurangabad Fort, commonly known as Lalbagh Fort, uncompleted but worth a visit. Also in this area of Dhaka is the spectacular Ahsan Manzil Palace Museum, the Bara Katra, the Chota Katra and several mosques of note.The old European quarter lies just north of Dhaka’s old town, which houses the Presidential Palace and the National Museum. Dhaka’s commercial and diplomatic regions are north-east of this zone. Dhaka Zoo and the Botanical Gardens are a short taxi ride into the suburbs.Once famed for its muslin, Dhaka is now renowned for pink pearls and a rich tradition of handicrafts. Shoppers can find terrific prices for gold and silver products, and the Dhaka shopping areas of New Market and Elephant Road are often busy but worth the trip.
Shopping & Business Hours
10:00 am – 8:00 pm
15% Value Added Tax on all Goods and Services
+6 hours GMT
Not mandatory, however 10% on top of the bill for exceptional service
Visa required prior to departure for most nationalities.
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka,