RAK Ceramics

Close to you worldwide

RAK Ceramics

Full Description

RAK Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited, a UAE-Bangladesh joint venture company, was incorporated in Bangladesh on 26 November, 1998 as a private company limited by shares under the Companies Act 1994. The name of the Company was thereafter changed to its name from RAK Ceramics (Bangladesh) Private Limited to RAK Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited as per resolution passed in extraordinary general meeting on 10 June 2008, certificate issued by the Registrar of Joint Stock Companies dated 11 February, 2009. It is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of ceramics tiles, bathroom sets and all types of sanitary ware. It has started its commercial production on 12 November, 2000. The commercial production of new sanitary ware plant was started on 10 January, 2004. Further expansion of the existing facilities of ceramics tiles plant took place in year 2004, and for tiles and sanitary plant were in year 2007.

RAK Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited, 90% held by RAK Ceramics PSC and its nominees, a company incorporated under the laws of UAE and remaining 10% owned by local investor Mr. S.A.K. Ekramuzzaman. RAK Ceramics PSC, UAE is presented by Dr. Khater Massaad as Chairman. With an annual turnover of over BDT 3248 million, within the short span of 11 years RAK has firmly established itself as one of the leading manufacturer of high quality ceramic wall, floor tiles, gres porcellanato and sanitary wares products in Bangladesh.

Nature of business

The core business of RAK Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited is to manufacture and sell of tiles and sanitary wares. The company has over 1000 models active in the ceramic and porcelain tile business and regularly adds several new designs to the product portfolio. The company manufactures tiles in a very wide range of tiles in the sizes from 20 cm X 30 cm up to 60cm X 60cm in Bangladesh location. The company has over 40 models an exclusive range of sanitary ware to offer with a very wide choice. In sanitary ware various models are produced in wash basins (mounted as well as pedestal), water closets, accessories and marble sets. The plant standard capacity is 22,000 square meter tiles and 3,400 pieces of sanitary ware per day. Most of production is consumed in local market and balance gets exported to UAE. RAK Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.


VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.0/5 (4 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

RAK Ceramics, 5.0 out of 5 based on 4 ratings



Leave a Reply

Copyright 2015 eTrade Listing | FAQ | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | Contact Us | Powered by aid-webs-logo-footer