Does this listing belong to you or your company?
Create an account now and claim this listing.
Emerald Oil Industries Ltd. is a Public Limited Company was established in 2008 with a mission to produce edible oil which is a common item for preparation of daily food of human being.
Emerald Oil Industries Ltd. has grown up as one of the largest national private company being registered under the Joint Stock Company & has able to get the quality standard of ISO-9001: 2008. Now company has been producing hygienic, nutritious and quality refined rice bran edible oil-Spondon from 2011 by its skilled and committed staffs. Rice bran, which is the main raw material for the project is available all over the country.
What is Rice Bran:
Rice is one of the most abundant food crops in the world and is consumed in large amounts by people of all backgrounds and ethnicities as a staple in their diets. Rice contains many of the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and antioxidant nutrients that your body needs to help the immune system fight disease and promote overall good health.
What is Rice Bran Oil:
Rice bran oil is a byproduct of rice plants and is one of the most versatile oils available for Consumption. Rice bran oil is the oil that is extracted from the inner husk of rice plants. After it undergoes a stabilization and extraction process, the rice bran oil is carefully processed to make sure that its flavor is preserved and it does not lose any of its natural health benefits.
The nutritional information of rice bran oil is bellow:
Per Serving Size: 100 gm
|Energy (Kcal/100gm)||954 Kcal|
|Saturated Fatty Acid(%)||19.81gm|
|Unsaturated Fatty Acid(%)||80.19gm|
|Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acid(%)Â||44.69gm|
|Poly Unsaturated Fatty Acid(%)||35.50gm|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acid(%)||1.08gm|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acid(%)||34.43gm|
|Total Trans Fatty Acid (%)||0.00gm|
|Vitamin E (mg/kg)||38.13mg|
|Gamma Oryzanol (%)||430mg|
Health Benefits of Spondon Rice Bran Oil:
Our next door neighbor country India and China have got tremendous success in using of rice bran as resource of edible oil and lion portion of demand is being meet up. India imports this rice bran from Bangladesh for producing oil.
Reducing cholesterol and the risk of cardiovascular disease are just two of the benefits associated with the use of rice bran oil. It contains antioxidants and is suitable if you think you may have certain food allergies or need to maintain a certain type of diet, such as a gluten-free diet. Additionally, it is a good source of carbohydrates, proteins and essential amino acids that aid in muscle growth and repair.
- The Research Institutes in India & abroad have found this oil to be a ‘Heart Friendly – Health Oil’ with following unique properties beneficial for maintaining good health.
- Spondon Rice Bran Oil is good for heart. It contains Oryzanol which increases HDL (good) Cholesterol and lowers LDL (bad) Cholesterol and triglycerides.
- This oil is hypoallergenic. For those who have intolerance to other cooking oils, this is an excellent alternative.
- A source of vitamin E complex, antioxidants and other micronutrients to help fight free radicals and combat the effects of aging. Spondon Rice bran oil has more of these components than other cooking oils. The components of rice bran oil give it an outstanding shelf life.
- Spondon Rice Bran Oil has got the best balance of saturated, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats as recommended by such organizations like the American Heart Association and the world Health Organization. It’s the oil of choice for improving serum cholesterol levels and preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- The viscosity of Spondon Rice Bran Oil is very light and the flavor is also delicate. Foods cooked with Rice Oil absorb up to 20 % less oil! Less oil-absorbed results in reducing calories better, lighter tasting food and enhanced flavor and palatability. Less oil absorbed food also makes it more economical.
- Gamma Oryzanol: Spondon Rice bran oil is rich in gamma-oryzanol. The high antioxidant property of gamma-oryzanol has been widely recognized. Studies have shown several physiological effects related to gamma-oryzanol and related rice bran oil components. These include its ability to reduce plasma cholesterol, reduce cholesterol absorption and decrease early atherosclerosis, inhibit platelet aggregation, and increase fecal bile acid excretion. Oryzanol has also been used to treat nerve imbalance and disorders of menopause.
- Tocotrienols: Spondon Rice bran oil is the only readily available oil, other than palm, that contains significant levels (approximately 500 ppm) of tocotrienols. These occur in at least four known forms and are similar to the tocopherols in chemical structure. They belong to the vitamin E family and are powerful natural antioxidants. The protective benefits of dietary antioxidants in the prevention of cardiovascular disease and some forms of cancer have been widely publicized.
- For grilling, you need oil that can take the heat. Specifically, you want oil with a high smoke point, the point at which oil starts to smoke. When cooking, you don’t want your oil to smoke, because it imparts a negative flavor to the foods. Spondon oil has a very high smoke (burnt) point, making it perfect for deep frying, pan or stir frying and is a premium choice for the replacement of hydrogenated oil containing trans fat now being used in deep fryers.
- Spondon Rice bran oil creates fewer polymers than other oils meaning better flavor and easier clean up.
- It is healthful alternative to trans-fat laden hydrogenated oils. The food processing industry has found that rice bran oil can be substituted for hydrogenated fats in a variety of baked goods. Use rice bran oil in salads dressings, marinades and for any baked goods.
- Spondon Rice Bran Oil has NO cholesterol and NO trans fatty acids. It is naturally low in saturated fat.
- It is good for skin. It contains Squalene which improves skin tone and delays wrinkle formation.
- Spondon has natural antioxidants which protect against diseases. It can also strengthen the immunity.
- It has Tocotrienol which has anti-thrombotic and anti-Cancer properties. It has Tocopherol (Vit. E), which helps in maintaining balance of nervous system.