eTrade Listing operates under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and or using eTrade Listing; a free business directory website, visitors and submitters take full responsibly for meeting these terms and conditions and maintaining compliance with any and all local laws.
- Your website must be based on business category or related in Bangladesh and around the world.
- You must need e-mail address with necessary content to submit listing.
- If necessary, Editor of eTrade Listing can modify the image or content.
- Please contact if you claim any listing of your own organization and want to manage by yourself.
- We reserve all rights to accept or reject any listing.
- We reserve all rights to remove listings or any content from our directory at any time without any notice
- If your site is already listed, do not submit it again. Multiple submissions of the same listing is strictly prohibited. It may be result of permanent removal of your site from our directory. Please contact us if you need any help
- It may takes approximately 7 working days for your site to be accepted
Possible reasons for not accepting listings or removal
- Using eTrade Listing directory for illegal purpose
- Harmful content or harass another person or organization or religious group
- Gambling site or adult website
- Do not submit any URL that redirect to another address
- Do not submit sites with collection of affiliate links
- Pirated software, book, movie, music etc. websites will be rejected
eTrade Listing is not responsible for the content of websites listed within our site. We are also not responsible for any products or services advertised on the site. We do not endorse any websites or advertisements displayed on eTrade Listing website.
Editors of eTrade Listing have full rights and privileges to edit, move or delete listings other contents without any notice. eTrade Listing has the right to suspend or terminate any services offered by the website at any given time regardless of notice. eTrade Listing is also not liable to any user or third party in regard to provided services.