Young Tiger Kung Fu School is a renowned martial arts institute in Bangladesh. It was established in 1991 by the famous Martial Artist Ustad Mohammad Shakil Babul. The Chief Instructor of Young Tiger Kung Fu School is Ustad Mohammad Shakil Babul, who is one of the best martial artists of Bangladesh.
USTAD MOHAMMAD SHAKIL BABUL
Ustad Mohammad Shakil Babul is the Founder & Chief Instructor of Young Tiger Kung Fu School. He is a genious of Martial Arts. He is one of the greatest martial artists in Bangladesh. He engages with Martial Arts since 1981. He is a Black in Red Belt holder. He achieved degrees in Kung Fu from Barma and Karate from Japan. He knows a lot of style of Martial Arts. He taught lots of students in his life.
Ustad Mohammad Monsur
Ustad Mohammad Monsur is the Assistant Chief Instructor of Young Tiger Kung Fu School. His full name is Mohammad Abdullah Al Monsur. He started learning Kung Fu from his child hood in this school. After a long journey in learning Kung Fu, he becomes the Assistant Chief Instructor of Young Tiger Kung Fu School. He knows many styles of Kung Fu.
Philosophy & Rules
It is our belief that only through hard work and diligent daily training will we keep ourselves and our style up to the true standard of traditional Martial Arts. It is not only the system, but primarily the individual who makes the system great.
1. Never take advantage of woman, children, or others.
2. Never commit a crime.
3. Never behave conceitedly.
4. Never teach another person without direct permission from Sifu.
5. Never be involved with drugs, alcohol, or in causing trouble.
6. Never hurt or maim another person.
7. Never befriend a bad or evil person.
8. Never disrespect or be rude to your seniors, even behind their backs.
9. Never bully another person.
10. Never brag or lie about your skill.
11. Never forget your duties because of money.
12. Never forget your righteous virtue because of temptation.
13. Never laugh or talk loudly, make noise, or behave foolishly during class.
14. Never form cliques within the school.
15. Never tease another student or ridicule other people, schools, or systems of martial arts.
16. Never ignore a problem if something happens in the school.
17. Never make decisions for the school without discussing them with the school. These decisions include demonstrations and participating in tournaments.
18. Never damage equipment or property of the school.
19. Never teach another without Ustad’s direct permission or practice techniques you have never been taught.
20. Never come to class unless you come for kung fu.
21. Always respect Ustad and his instructors.
22. Always respect and help other students.
23. Always study and practice kung fu seriously.
24. Always respect and abide by the rules of the school and kung fu.
25. Never misuse your skills on others or put yourself above them, as it only causes trouble. Practice kung fu to build a strong foundation for your body. Practice everyday and do not forsake its way.
26. All of the above are rules that the founder wishes us to follow, so to disobey these is to go against his wishes.
27. If you cannot abide by these rules, you may leave or if you break them then it is up to your Sifu’s discretion to assess your status within the school.
Young Tiger Kung Fu School,